TESDA Training Courses Offered in Philippines
If you are looking to enroll in TESDA, the first move would probably be know if the TESDA training courses you are interested in are available within your area. The next thing is to know if there is a TESDA training center in your area that offers the course you are interested to enroll.
If these concerns were already met, then please take a peek at the initial listings we have below as listed in the different training centers for the courses offered in Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
List of Training Courses
- Automotive servicing – is a short TESDA course that will train you in performing gas and diesel tune-up, servicing in automotive battery service ignition system, testing and repairing the automotive wiring/lighting system, performing under chassis preventive maintenance and automotive shop maintenance.
- Baking and pastry – This program is a hands-on class and will cover the basics of pastry, desserts, bread baking as well as cake decorating. It is suitable for those seeking an entry-level position in pastry shop, hotel or restaurants.
- Bartender, Barista – The word barista is of Italian origin, and in Italy, A BARISTA typically works behind a counter, serving both hot drinks (such as espresso), and cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, a coffee-maker specifically.
- Beauty Care / Cosmetology – Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to perform pre and post beauty care services, perform manicure and pedicure, perform hand spa, perform body massage, perform body scrub, perform facial treatment, perform foot spa and apply facial make-up.
- Building and Construction
- Butcher / Slaughtering – This course is designed to equip individuals with operational knowledge, skills and attitudes in slaughter/abattoir operations. It deals with all the processes involved in slaughtering pig /or cattle on the process used overseas as well as in large companies.
- Call Center Training Course – This program aims to enhance the skills of participants and teach them exceptional call handling when interacting with their customers.
- Caregiver Training – It consists of competencies that a person must achieve to provide care and support to infants/toddlers, provide care and support to children, foster social, intellectual, creative and emotional development of children, foster the physical development of children, provide care and support to elderly, provide care and support to people with special needs, maintain healthy and safe environment, respond to emergency, clean living room, dining room, bedrooms, toilet and bathroom, wash and iron clothes, linen, fabric, prepare hot and cold meals.
- Commercial Cooking – is a short TESDA course that will provides knowledge and skills in the use of kitchen tools, preparing and cooking hot and cold meals. The program also includes classes in native and international food, preparation of plate meat/food to guests in restaurants, hotels, motels, clubs, canteens and cruises.
- Computer Hardware Servicing – It covers basic to advanced troubleshooting and servicing strategies. This Hands-On training teaches you everything you need to know to become an expert Technical Support Staff.
- Computer Programming – is a short TESDA course that will train you in writing codes designed to run specific computer programs.
- Consumer Electronics – This course is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of a trainee/student on core competencies such as; assemble/disassemble consumer electronic products and systems, maintain and repair audio/video products and systems, electronically-controlled domestic appliances and cellular phones in accordance with the industry standards.
- Culinary Arts – Students of this course can expect to learn all the basic techniques required in a professional kitchen as they undergo training that pairs intensive hands – on practice with in – depth theoretical coverage.
- Crane Operator – It mainly deals with the regulatory requirements, design and construction, control functions & mode of operation, safe working procedures, and inspection & maintenance for offshore crane. Generally, the course aims to provide thorough knowledge and basic skills required to operate offshore cranes and static hydraulic cranes safely and efficiently preventing accident and damage at all time.
- Dressmaking and tailoring – is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in drafting, cutting, and sewing fabric and turning them into casual apparel like blouses, dresses, skirts, pants, and shorts.
- Events Management Services – this TESDA course is consists of competencies that a person must achieve to coordinate events, functions and/or conferences which may be held in conference centers, hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, resorts and luxury liners. It includes competencies on event planning such as planning and developing an event proposal, concept, and program, selecting a venue and site, and updating event industry knowledge, as well as competencies on on-site event management such as providing onsite management services, managing contractors and updating knowledge on protocol.
- Heavy Equipment Operations
- Horticulture – is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing farming operations including the production and harvesting of food crops such as fruits and vegetables.
- Housekeeping – This course is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills and attitude in Housekeeping specifically it covers, to provide housekeeping services to guest, prepare room for guest, clean premises, provide valet service , launder linen and guest clothes.
- Food and Beverages Services – This program provides knowledge and skills on the basics of food and beverage service in different establishments.
- Foreign Language (Korean, Japanese – Nihongo, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, and English)
- Massage Therapy – is a short TESDA course that will train you in providing relief, comfort, and healing to people suffering from recurring physical illnesses through massage therapy.
- Medical Transcription – is a short TESDA course that will train you in preparing written medical reports based on audio recordings dictated by doctors and other medical professionals.
- Networking and Telecommunication Technology, IT
- PC Operations
- Refrigeration and Airconditioning Servicing – is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing, servicing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing air-conditioning and refrigeration units in domestic/residential environments.
- Visual Graphic Design, Animation – this includes Photoshop, corel draw which involves creating vector and raster graphics using a graphics application. Moreover, developing print media, developing electronic media, developing product packaging and designing booth and product/window display are also key lessons in this course.
- Waiter Servicing
- Welding Technology
Tesda Courses last for days or months. This varies depending on the school that offers the course. If you are in a hurry, it would be efficient to list down all the schools near your location that offer the same program. Afterwards, compare which among them offers the shortest hours to complete the course.
Search the institutions with TESDA registered programs/courses.
If you are looking for Tesda available courses or accredited institution in your area, you can search the city to find the location of accredited institution or type the city and the course.
Example: “Caregiving in Quezon City“or type the name of training center for available courses offered by the institution.