Quezon City Lingkod Bayan Skills Development Center is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Quezon City Lingkod Bayan Skills Development Center – Fairview
Address: Barangay Fairview Hall Compound, Dahlia Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 937-4248 / 7799-9092 / 0917 544 5781
Magandang balita, mga ka-TESDA!
Ang Quezon City Lingkod Bayan Skills Development Center ay nag-aalok ng pagsasanay para sa kursong Biomedical Equipment Servicing NC II. Para sa karagdagang detalye at requirements, tingnan lamang ang larawan sa ibaba o tumawag sa mga numerong: 7799-7092 / 0917 544 5781.
For interested applicants you may proceed to QCLBSDC at Blk 10 Lot 17, Dahlia Ave., Fairview, Quezon City or Contact us at the numbers below:
- Copy of Unique Learners Identification Number (Learner ID)
- 2 pcs 1×1 abd 2pcs 2×2 ID pictures (white background)
- Barangay Clearance (original & photocopy)
- If Married for women – Marriage Contact (original & photocopy)
- 1 valid ID 4pcs photocopy Front and Back pe pages (government ID issued)
- For Senior High School Graduate; HS Card or F137, High School Diploma (original & photocopy)
- Foe College and Undergraduate; Transcript of records, Diploma (original & photocopy)
- For returning/Repatriated Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW); Last contract, Passport (original & photocopy)
Quezon City Lingkod Bayan Skills Development Center – Kamuning
Address: K-F Street, Brgy Kamuning, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 433-0455
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Quezon City Lingkod Bayan Skills Development Center” in Quezon City.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||336 hours|
|Front Office Services NC II||436 hours|
|HILOT (WELLNESS MASSAGE) NC II||120 hours|
|Household Services NC II||216 hours|
|Housekeeping NC II||436 hours|
|Motorcycle and Small Engine Servicing NC II||120 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 433-0455. You can also visit Quezon City Lingkod Bayan Skills Development Center. The assessment center is located at K-F Street, Brgy Kamuning, Quezon City, Philippines.