Fine International Training and Assessment Center is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Fine International Training and Assessment Center, Inc. is a government recognized training institution founded in April 08, 2002 to provide training and quench the thirst for knowledge of Filipinos who aspire to be more effective and efficient in the field of foreign language. It is a service-oriented Filipino-owned company duly managed by competent and experience group of officers and administrator who, after having made several travels and studies abroad, are very much well-versed, accustomed and familiar with the different cultures, traditions and ways of living of different countries.
Fine International Training and Assessment Center
Address: 518 Narra St. Cembo, Makati City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 750-0626391-1042; 383-8766; 391-1042
Fine International Training Center, Inc. is excellent training ground manned by competent instructors who have first-hand work experience abroad to facilitate a more effective way of transfer of knowledge.
Our training course has two schemes:
- Three  months intensive training program specialized in educating workers bound to SPAIN.
- Two  weeks intensive training program specialized in educating workers bound to Korea, Israel, Middle East, Honking and Cyprus.
Our focus and prime concern is the proper impartation of Foreign Language, to eradicate miscommunication and to pave productivity and effectiveness to all aspirants.
Expert consultant in each field of specialization is ever present to guide and to continuously determine the extent of knowledge acquired by the trainees.
To empower our future domestic helper and caregivers with the proper knowledge, skills and attitude and to further enhance their capacities and capabilities to become globally-competitive in the field of domestic administration, our institution has organized four important factors of imparting proper knowledge.
- BASIC LANGUAGE – The trainees will be familiarized and taught with the language being used in their country of destination so as to enhance clarity in communication. Trainees are taught Basic Spanish, words, sentence construction, translation and performing dialogues.
- MODERN HOUSEKEEPING TECHNIQUE – The training program is devise to teach the trainees especially the proper use, function, electric mechanism and maintenance of complex and sophisticated household equipment’s.
- BASIC COOKING – The training program is intended to impart knowledge to the trainees with use, function and the proper maintenance of the kitchen utensils. The trainees will have a hands-on training in preparing and cooking a variety of Spanish International Menu.
- BASIC CAREGIVING – This involves the promotion of basic knowledge regarding taking of vital signs – temperature, pulse rate, respiration and blood pressure. This also entails the dissemination of information about childcare, care for the elderly.
Special focus is being rendered to the proper care of child; proper way of bathing, bottle feeding and the likes.
Our training center had Eight  rooms equipped with modern facilities and training equipments. It is very much adequate to accommodate huge numbers of trainees being sent in by satisfied Philippine Recruitment Agencies and patronized by our accredited foreign principals. The training center radiates with educational atmosphere and a homey environment perfect to ensure safety and security of trainees.
At present our training center has affiliated with Two  top performer Philippine Manpower Recruitment Agencies to safeguard the future employment of all our trainees, and to give assurance to our trainees future employer the immediate facilitation and fast deployment of hired workers.
We are inviting foreign employer’s to try to employ Filipino Caregiver under the umbrella of our institutions; we can truly vouch our Caregiver Trainees has the extreme potentials to satisfy your entire household management.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Fine International Training and Assessment Center” in the City of Makati.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Basic English Language||100 hours|
|Basic Korean Language||100 hours|
|Basic Nippongo Language||100 hours|
|Basic Spanish Language||100 hours|
|Bookkeeping NC III||292 hours|
|Caregiving NC II||786 hours|
|Hilot (Wellness Massage) NC II||120 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 750-0626391-1042; 383-8766; 391-1042. You can also visit Fine International Training and Assessment Center. The assessment center is located at 518 Narra St. Cembo, Makati City, Philippines.