Northern Luzon Adventist Colleges is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Northern Luzon Adventist Colleges
Address: Brgy. Artacho, Sison, Pangasinan, Philippines
Telephone Number: (075) 567-2627
Northern Luzon Adventist College highlights and upholds the unique principles, beliefs and values embodied in the core of Seventh-day Adventist Education as Stipulated by the Department of Education of the General Conference within the context of Filipino values and norms as follows:
- Faith – Foremost in the education of the hand, the head and the heart is the fundamental knowledge that there is God – all knowing, all powerful, eternal, and invincible – who directs and guides men’s quest for life and survival.
- Truth – The scriptures contain all truths needed by man to live right with his fellowmen. These truth should be manifested in words, actions, and deeds of both students and teachers.
- Love – This is the divine principle that makes, maintains and sustains ideal relationships; the panacea for all evils in life such as hatred, vengeance, jealousy, and defection.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Northern Luzon Adventist Colleges” in the Province of Pangasinan.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Caregiving NC II (Ladd.-BSN)||1,263 Hours|
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II (Ladd.-BSInfoTech)||540 Hours|
|Health Care Services NC II (Ladd.-BSN)||774 Hours|
|Programming NC IV (Ladd.-BSInfoTech)||540 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (075) 567-2627. You can also visit Northern Luzon Adventist Colleges. The assessment center is located at Brgy. Artacho, Sison, Pangasinan, Philippines.