IDPSI Academy Foundation is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Founded by some experienced corporate executives and successful entrepreneurs, International Direct Placement Specialist, Inc. (IDSPI) was given an ACCREDITATION by the TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (TESDA) last October 23,2002 .
A CAREGIVER TRAINING AND ASSISTANCE CENTER with a thrust to train & assist in placement of our PROFESSIONAL & COMPETENT CAREGIVERS who will successfully complete our designed CAREGIVER TRAINING PROGRAM. Possible country destinations are U.S.A.., CANADA, U.K., other parts of EUROPE, ASIA -PACIFIC & other countries that are open for foreign employment.
To further extend services to our market, we are currently being connected to ViV CONSULTING AGENCY. Graduates will match them to their FUTURE EMPLOYERS. Furthermore, we will be exerting match of our effort in establishing more connection for future tie-up of employment in other countries.
Reflecting our desire to be a good corporate citizen, International Direct placement Specialist Inc. future staff has adapted the following “Company Philosophy”
- We will, as a company and as individuals, take responsibility for our actions.
- We will, as a company and as individuals, deal fairly and honestly with our customers, suppliers, partners, the public and each other.
- When making decisions, we will, as a company and as individuals, consider the impact of our decisions on others and on the enviroment.
- We will consistently try to give the highest level of performance to each customer & nurses.
- We recognized that without profits our company cannot survive, so we will make our best efforts to increase the profitabilty of our company within an ethical and honest framework.
- We will give back to our community and society and make a positive commitment to its health and well-being.
- We will respect our co-workers and recognize their needs as employees and as human beings.
- Finally, we will listen to each other.
IDPSI Academy Foundation – Caloocan City
Address: 3/F Rosewood Bldg., 10th Ave. corner M. H. Del Pilar, Caloocan City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 359-8185
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in IDPSI Academy Foundation in the municipality of Caloocan City.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Health Care Services NC II||996 hours|
|Household Services NC II||216 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 359-8185. You can also visit IDPSI Academy Foundation. The assessment center is located at 3/F Rosewood Bldg., 10th Ave. corner M. H. Del Pilar, Caloocan City, Philippines.