Sung Kyun Kwan International Language Center (SKK) is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
SKK International Language Center is a trade name of Sung Kyun Kwan international English Education Corporation. It has started as an Academy in Cheon-An South Korea in the year 1997 and branched out in Cebu in the year 2007 where its main thrust is camp English education that caters students mainly for the camp period.
Its current existence provides wider and broader opportunities for teachers and students as it ventures in varied excellent educational services which includes but not limited to online classes, man-man classes, and tutorial services.
We envision SKK International Language Center to be a leading and excellence-oriented Language institution dedicated to foster the success and development of individuals to achieve their personal best through literacy, fluency and proficiency in the use of English Language.
We aim to develop in each student an awareness of his or her potential in English language literacy, fluency and proficiency, and understanding the significance of acquiring it. We believe in the development of each student’s potential and are committed to linguistic excellence.
To fulfill these aims, we commit ourselves to:
- Ensure a high level of Language literacy, fluency, and proficiency.
- Support students’ linguistic development.
- Ensure student’s academic development.
- Foster student’s cognitive development.
- Value a student’s social and cultural experiences.
- Develop in all students a critical awareness of their own experiences.
- Encourage in students the traits of self-confidence, independence, and perseverance.
- Engender a sense of responsibility and respect for other people.
- Foster a love of learning. Foster a respect, understanding and knowledge of other cultures, religion, and people.
- Support international students through ESL instruction.Its current existence provides wider and broader opportunities for teachers and students as it ventures in varied excellent educational services which includes but not limited to online classes, man-man classes, and tutorial services.
Sung Kyun Kwan International Language Center Cebu (SKK)
Address: Sitio Kanumay 2, Pit-os, Talamban, Cebu City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (032) 417-2811
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Sung Kyun Kwan International Language Center” in the province of Cebu.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Basic English as Second Language Course – Beginner’s Level||120 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (032) 360-3524; (032) 417-2811. You can also visit Sung Kyun Kwan International Language Center. The assessment center is located at Sitio Kanumay 2, Pit-os, Talamban, Cebu City, Philippines.