Apicius Culinary Arts and Hotel Management Consultants Legazpi City is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Apicius Culinary Arts and Hotel Management Consultants started operating late 2009 when a group of highly skilled and experienced Chefs (onboard Cargo and Cruise ship) came together to form what is now Apicius Culinary Arts & Hotel Management Consultants, Inc.
These men are dedicated to hand down more than 30 years of experience in training and leadership to their students in a warm, friendly, and modern facility, through active cooking and in depth theoretical sessions. Their mission is to provide responsible and skilled culinary leaders, who will apply their trade locally and abroad promoting art, passion and commitment.
Apicius Culinary Arts and Hotel Management Consultants Legazpi City
Address: 3F CVDC Bldg., Rizal St., Cabangan, Legazpi City, Philippines
Telephone Number: None
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in this TESDA Training Center in Albay.
|List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs||Duration|
|Bread and Pastry Production NC II||304 hours|
|Commercial Cooking NC II||736 hours|
|Basic Culinary Arts|
The APICIUS Advantage
- Classrooms with Multi Media Equipment for theoretical training sessions.
- Complete cooking facilities to provide hands on culinary training.
- Trainers with vast and world wide experience in Manager Positions in Hotels, Restaurants and Cruise Lines.
- Facilities to accommodate groups of up to 30 persons for class room training sessions.
- Existing training programs based on USPH and HACCP requirements.
- Existing fundamental culinary training program based on city & guild requirements.
- Existing Program on Polish, Eastern European, French and Italian cooking specifically designed for Clients of Cargo Shipping lines
- Existing Program for training on cost control, Inventory and stock level management.
- Curriculum recognized globally.
The APICIUS Services
- Provide fundamental culinary training to increase the qualifications of your existing applicants and new applicants.
- Provide Public Health Training Based and USPH or UK Standards for your new hired applicants in order to ensure knowledge of these regulations already when they join your company.
- Provide specific culinary training based on your company requirements in order to reduce training needs after hiring.
- Tailor-made courses – we develop the training based on the needs of our customers and their specific requirements.
- Carry out our training in groups of maximum 20 students and will provide personal attention and personalized training depending on the qualification levels of our students.
- Will provide training for your applicants on ethnic cooking styles as per specifications required by your principal.
Will provide training on menu planning, recipe creations, inventory, cost and stock level control.
- Accept venue accommodation for training and seminars.
- The Team consists of a mix of International experienced local and foreign consultants, Which are well trained Chefs, Procurement and Purchasing experts.
Filipino Consultants are well familiar with the local market and the likes and don’t likes of the Filipino Customer.
- Foreign consultants will contribute with their expertise and excellent knowledge on International cuisine.
- Consultants have all held positions within the Food and Beverage Departments in various establishments through out the world, from 5-star Hotels to Cruise Lines and Ala Carte Restaurants.
- Have own Training and teaching facilities in Paranaque, Metro Manila.
Are currently training Students in various culinary courses for future entry positions in Hotels and Restaurants.
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 15 years of age
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from last school attended.
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please visit Apicius Culinary Arts and Hotel Management Consultants Legazpi City. The assessment center is located at 3F CVDC Bldg., Rizal St., Cabangan, Legazpi City, Philippines.