St. Tonis College is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Saint Tonis College, formerly Kalinga Christian Learning Center and formerly Tabuk Institute Barrio High School is a church-related, non-profit, non-stock educational institution under the United Church of Christ in the Philippines. It is registered with the Securities and Exchange commission.
The School was founded by Mr. Lauro Arizala with the support of few local leaders and the United Church of Christ in the Philippines He was also the first principal of the school with the financial support of the United Church of Christ in the Philippines central office. It was started with makeshift classrooms and one was the old Bulanao UCCP church. It had enrolled few high school students and few out-of-school automotive students.. It started only as a high school extension of Tabuk Institute of Tabuk, Kalinga in 1968 with a 2-2-plan curriculum. In 1974, the school was granted its recognition as Tabuk Institute Barrio High School with a 2-2 plan curriculum and that same year; the school awarded its first graduates diplomas under the name Tabuk Institute Barrio High School.
St. Tonis College
Address: Bulanao, Tabuk City, Philippines
Telephone Number: N/A
Saint Tonis College as a Christian School is committed to seek a life of faith, learning and action, that shall develop people into becoming intellectually competent and honest, morally and ethically sensitive, creatively aware and responsive to the needs, aspirations of a just, free and responsible social order.
For the realization of the vision of Saint Tonis College, its articles of incorporation set forth the purposes of the institution as follows:
- To develop student’s academic excellence based on the mastery of the fundamentals.
- To provide an environment where the school community can find creative expression of their freedom and faith as human beings.
- To instill Christian principles as basis in molding high moral conduct in the life of the youth.
- To equip students with vocational skills which enables them earn a decent and meaningful living.
- To encourage students to appreciate, value and preserve Filipino Culture and develop an appreciation of other cultures.
- To extend the school services to the community to empower the indigenous Kalingas to become aware of their potentials, analyze their needs and problems, and identify acts to solve them.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “St. Tonis College” in the province of Kalinga.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||392 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please visit St. Tonis College. The assessment center is located at Bulanao, Tabuk City, Philippines.