Metro Dumaguete College is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Metro Dumaguete College as an institution of higher learning envisions to be a Provider of world class industry-based technocrats and experts
Along with this vision, Metro Dumaguete College is committed to pursue the following as its mission:
- An update, ladderized and innovative education for individuals who can acquire skills to fill the “IT” need of the country and the world;
- A business education that will enhance the individual’s entrepreneurial and managerial skills in the business communities;
- Quality liberal arts education geared towards the develeopment of leaders in governance, mass media, and other liberal arts profession; and
- Development-oriented outreach programs to empower the out-of-school youths and adults, and become worthy and creative citizens of society.
Metro Dumaguete College
Address: Brgy. Crossing San Isidro, Leyte, Philippines
Telephone Number: 053-3822146
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Metro Dumaguete College” in the Province of Leyte.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||356 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 053-3822146. You can also visit Metro Dumaguete College. The assessment center is located at Brgy. Crossing San Isidro, Leyte, Philippines.