Ubeda Manpower and Training Center is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Ubeda Manpower Training Center, Inc (UMTCI) is a family owned company incorporated through the vision of Mr. Paterno L. Ubeda, a professor in Pipefitting for more than 2 decades spanning from the days of what was National Manpower Youth Council and now, Technical Education Skills Development Authority. Through those years, he had perfected and mastered the art of imparting to students his knowledge and skills attained through continuous practice in both the classroom and learned on the job when he worked as a Pipefitter in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for more than 4 years.
The major thrust of the training center is to enhance the knowledge, skills and development of middle-level workforce for either wage-employment or self-employment. Basically, the training center offers basic industrial skills training program along two generic trade areas.
Today, Ubeda Manpower Training Center, Inc.:
- is the first private institution in the region accredited Training and Assessment Center in both Pipefitting NCII and Plumbing NC II issued June 11, 2009;
- is whole Region IVs only Accredited Training and Assessment Center for Plumbing NC II
- has a passing rate of 72% in National Certification in Pipefitting and Plumbing;
- have trained more than 1,000 pipefitters and 100 plumbers;
- in terms of number and ratio of equipment, have surpassed even TESDA Regional Training Center in Batangas; with capability to simultaneously train 4 batches at a time (3 pipefitting and 1 plumbing) with up to 30 trainees per batch
- the only institution that offers community based training and have successfully partnered with City of Tanauan, Municipal of Balete, Municipal of Bauan, Municipal of Mabini, Barangay Bigain, San Jose, Barangay Lumil, San Jose, Municipal of Rosario, Municipal of Padre Garcia, Barangay As Is, Bauan
Ubeda Manpower and Training Center (UMTCI) – Batangas
Address: Sto. Cristo, San Jose, Batangas, Philippines
Telephone Number: (043) 726-3596
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in Ubeda Manpower and Training Center in the province of San Jose, Batangas.
|List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs||Duration|
|Pipefitting NC II||202 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (043) 726-3596. You can also visit Ubeda Manpower and Training Center. The assessment center is located at Sto. Cristo, San Jose, Batangas, Philippines.