Royal British College is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
ROYAL BRITISH COLLEGE as a leading educational training cum production institution of the country whose structure underpins a curriculum that seeks to develop the potential of every student – the knowledge, skills and attitude. Work values and professionalism are valued at all stages, and learning focus is on challenge, engagement and achievement of each student. The COLLEGE has a well-qualified and highly committed staff, both teaching and non-teaching who are valued as individuals and their learning celebrated.
ROYAL BRITISH COLLEGE aims to:
- Enhance the intellectual growth of student in their fields of specialization;
- Prepare the students to be globally competitive in real world of work through competency-based approach of teaching;
- Equip the students with right skills, working attitude and knowledge to face a fast advancing and multi-tasking world;
- Generate employment by establishing and developing its own training cum production courses; and
- Provide quality English proficiency training to foreign students and to Filipinos intending to study and go abroad
Royal British College – Lipa City, Batangas
Address: Brgy. Marauoy, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Telephone Number: (043)981-0781 / 702-6794
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in Royal British College in the province of Lipa City, Batangas.
|List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs||Duration|
|Cookery NC II||786 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (043)981-0781 / 702-6794. You can also visit Royal British College Lipa City. The assessment center is located at Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines.