Youngji International Home School is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
YOUNG JI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL INC. with its goal to achieve excellence academically and spiritually shall:
- Train and nurture a child in God’s way with academic and spiritual knowledge to form desirable attitudes and imbibe moral values to understand the nature and purpose of a person and thus of oneself, one’s own people, culture and race.
- Provide an environment that encourages active learning, values diversity and recognizes individual potential and cultural uniqueness.
- Conduct professional development program to help the academic and non-academic personnel to become better learning facilitators.
- Make use of relevant and up-to-date technology, administrative and information systems, facilities and other resources that will make way for better learning and efficient delivery of services.
Youngji International Home School – General Trias, Cavite
Address: S1B1L2 ABCD Sunny Brooke 2, San Francisco, Gen. Trias, Cavite, Philippines
Telephone Number: (046) 402-1779
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Youngji International Home School” in the province of General Trias, Cavite.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|English Proficiency Course||300 Hours|
|Japanese Nihonggo Language and Culture||300 Hours|
|Korean Language and Culture||300 Hours|
|Mandarin Chinese Language and Culture||300 Hours|
|Spanish Language for Different Vocation||300 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (046) 402-1779. You can also visit Youngji International Home School. The assessment center is located at S1B1L2 ABCD Sunny Brooke 2, San Francisco, Gen. Trias, Cavite, Philippines.