Sulu State College is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Sulu State College
Address: Capitol Site, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Telephone Number: +63 916 151 5124
The Sulu State College must be a catalyst of change in the social, moral, physical and economic development in the area with special focus on the quality of life of the marginal sector such as farmers, fishermen, low-income workers and such like;
- Program for academic excellence shall assure top priority in the Sulu State College’s goals so it can lead in developing quality leaders in the area;
- Strong faculty and staff preparation enhance and promote better standard of performance to sustain dynamism of the college;
- Maintaining a distinctive competence in the core curricular will establish high capability in terms of skills and knowledge that the students bring with them when they go out of school to face the world of work.
- The school of agriculture must maintain instruction side by side with production because wisdom is not told but gained by experience; and
- A well balanced program of research extension and agri-business projects strengthens the foundation for the development of the College.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Sulu State College” in the Province of Sulu.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||356 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number +63 916 151 5124. You can also visit Sulu State College. The assessment center is located at Capitol Site, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines.