St. Clare College of Caloocan is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
The St. Clare Group of Schools which focuses on the child and his need to grow and fully develop his intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and emotional faculties thus:
- Aims to develop well rounded person, intelligent, responsible and productive in his future adult life.
- Consciously and sensitively prepares the child live to the fullest and be able to adjust himself to any kind of environment through the best educational foundation which the school has adopted in the pursuance of its goals and objectives.
- Attains sufficient knowledge of the nature and dignity of man as well as values that will contribute to the personal advancements and relations with others, country, and God.
- Helps develop in each child to become a person with a sound and creative mind, healthy body, and be imbued with such values as endurance, courage, honesty, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Includes the development of intellectual talents and skills of the students suitable to the ever changing environment and the high technology demands of the times through the appreciation of the arts, science and technology.
- Prepares and equips students with necessary knowledge and skills useful for basic, general and higher education.
St. Clare College of Caloocan
Address: Zabarte Rd. cor. Almar, Camarin, Caloocan City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 951-5224; 962-1643; 961-0191
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “St. Clare College of Caloocan” in the municipality of Caloocan City.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Baking and Pastry Production NC II||250 hours|
|Bartending NC II||286 hours|
|Caregiving NC II||786 hours|
|Commercial Cooking NC II||436 hours|
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||356 hours|
|Contact Center Services NC II||356 hours|
|Emergency Medical Services NC II||960 hours|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||336 hours|
|Front Office Services NC II||436 hours|
|Household Services NC II||216 hours|
|Housekeeping NC II||436 hours|
|Medical Transcription NC II||396 hours|
|Programming NC IV||252 hours|
|Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II||268 hours|
|Tour Guiding Services NC II||196 hours|
|Travel Services NC II||196 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 951-5224; 962-1643; 961-0191. You can also visit Saint Clare College of Caloocan. The assessment center is located at Zabarte Rd. cor. Almar, Camarin, Caloocan City, Philippines.