Roosevelt College Marikina City is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Roosevelt College Marikina City
Address: J.P. Rizal St., Lamuan, Marikina City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 941-3584; 9415683
The Roosevelt College System believes that Education frees an individual from economic, moral, intellectual, spiritual, and ethical poverty and ignorance; and
- Education is not only producing literates but also developing useful, productive, politically mature and morally-upright citizens who can assume active roles in social transformation and progress.
The Roosevelt College system, with the creative involvement of every constituent in the desire for continuous improvement, seeks:
- To instill the value of SCIENCE – the development of analytical, logical and creative minds;
- To make real the virtue of INDUSTRY by emphasizing love for work and dignity of labor; and
- To cultivate the mind, body and spirit of the youth for total PROGRESS.
A nurturing educational institution which prepares graduates to be highly competitive, responsive to change and deeply committed to live in harmony with the environment and society.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Roosevelt College Marikina City” in the Marikina City.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Computer Programming||Not Available|
|Computer Secretarial||Not Available|
|Computer Technician||Not Available|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 941-3584; 9415683. You can also visit Roosevelt College Marikina City. The assessment center is located at J.P. Rizal St., Lamuan, Marikina City, Philippines.