Lorma Colleges is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Leaders, teachers and personnel of LORMA COLLEGES will focus on contributing to high quality education of students in conducive and Christian atmosphere, with the aim of producing skilled, service-oriented graduates who can serve well anywhere in the world.
Special attention will be given to:
- Honoring God in all important events of LORMA COLLEGES
- Providing the most relevant and useful courses based on opportunities here and abroad – and our internal strengths
Continuous education and training of faculty and staff in providing or supporting the highest quality of education possible within the limits and capabilities of Lorma Colleges
- A conducive campus environment with resources and activities that supports quality education and development of Christian leadership and the total person
- Community service exposure and experience
- Linkages with counterparts in other teaching institutions in the Philippines and abroad
- Professional management in assessing needs, planning, organization, Christian leadership, and management control
- Compliance to all applicable statutory and legal requirements of the business
- Periodically review the performance of the Quality Management System
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, facilities, leaders, teachers and personnel in support of QUALITY EDUCATION.
Address: Carlatan, San Fernando City, La Union, Philippines
Telephone Number: (072) 888-3448
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Lorma Colleges” in the province of La Union.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Animation (2D Digital) NC III||1,368 Hours|
|Animation (3D Digital) NC III||2,106 Hours|
|Animation NC II||1,368 Hours|
|Bio-Medical Equipment Servicing NC II||960 Hours|
|Caregiving (BSN) NC II||595 Hours|
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||406 Hours|
|Contact Center Services NC II||356 Hours|
|English Proficiency Course for Koreans||600 Hours|
|Health Care Services (BSN) NC II||182 Hours|
|Medical Transcription NC II||540 Hours|
|Photography NC II||1,782 Hours|
|Programming (BSComSci) NC IV||576 Hours|
|Programming (BSInfo System) NC IV||522 Hours|
|Programming (BSInfoTech) NC IV||576 Hours|
|Programming NC IV||394 Hours|
|Visual Graphic Design NC III||972 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (072) 888-3448. You can also visit Lorma Colleges. The assessment center is located at Carlatan, San Fernando City, La Union, Philippines.