Jamiatu Muslim Mindanao is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
In line with its vision to provide quality education, the Jamiatu Muslim Mindanao is guided by the wisdom that Islamic education emphasizing spiritual, moral, physical, intellectual social and technical development is a panacea for ignorance, poverty, illiteracy, infidelity, and other ills and problems of the society.
Through academic excellence in teaching and learning, the JMM envisions to build a community of good citizens who practice the Islamic values of peace, love and balanced spiritual, moral and nation al development.
As a government-recognized Islamic institution of higher learning, the Jamiatu Muslim Mindanao has the ultimate mission to develop peace loving men and women by inculcating the virtues of spirituality, morality, serviceability, honesty and integrity as prerequisites for peace and development in the entire region particularly in Mindanao. Specifically, the JMM aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To offer complete Madrasah (Arabic School) and Western Education.
- To serve as a government-recognized Islamic Sectarian institution of learning that inculcates mental and physical disciplines befitting a Muslim through the observance of Islamic ethics and morality.
- To produce graduates who are qualified and globally competitive professional, leaders and productive members of the society.
- To provide educational assistance to the poor but deserving students and the community through partnerships with governmental agencies, non-governmental organization, businesses and other academic institutions, grants and foundation projects.
- To continue to assist in the government efforts to eradicate illiteracy among Muslim Filipinos by providing a well-organized and systematic literacy classes in Arabic and English for adults and out-of-school youths.
- To serve as an Arabic Language Learning Center in the region by providing facilities, expertise, degree and non-degree programs in Arabic Language teaching.
- To serve as depository of Muslim written literature, arts, scientific journals, and Muslim sacred texts and objects and as a means of transmitting knowledge and disseminating Islamic information to Muslims in the region.
- To provide facilities and expertise for researchers in Islamic heritage, Muslim Filipino culture and history.
- To provide community extension service for the advancement and economic upliftment of Muslim Filipinos.
Jamiatu Muslim Mindanao
Address: Darussalam, Matampay, Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Telephone Number: +639177165030; +639177042706
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Jamiatu Muslim Mindanao” in the province of Lanao del Sur.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||356 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number +639177165030; +639177042706. You can also visit Jamiatu Muslim Mindanao. The assessment center is located at Darussalam, Matampay, Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines.