Chiang Kai Shek College is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Chiang Kai Shek College aims:
- To train bright and capable leaders of society;
- To prepare people for the task of building a better and stronger nation;
- To harvest and share great ideas from eastern and western cultures; and
- To enhance friendship and understanding between cultures.
Chiang Kai Shek College
Address: 1477 Narra St., Tondo, Manila, Philippines
Telephone Number: 252-6161 to 57
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Chiang Kai Shek College” in the Manila.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Baking and Pastry Production NC II||250 hours|
|Bartending NC II||286 hours|
|Commercial Cooking NC II||436 hours|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||336 hours|
|Front Office Services NC II||436 hours|
|Housekeeping NC II||436 hours|
|Tour Guiding Services NC II||196 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 252-6161 to 57. You can also visit Chiang Kai Shek College. The assessment center is located at 1477 Narra St., Tondo, Manila, Philippines.