Polytech Training and Assessment Center, Inc. ( PTAC ) is organized, design to address the Public towards Technical & Vocational Awareness in which this training Center has to offer. It coupled with Maximum Training Programs that have a quality output, desire to meet the demands of Global Competitive Outsource. Technical & Vocational Concern on Domestic & Foreign Employment Growth is a must and has a Gross Margin to Economic Feasibility and Wilderness to Social Responsibility.
Polytech Training and Wellness Center adheres to be the Leading Intermediary of Technical Employment towards World Competency, with Christian Community Modules that serves as the Key for Better Livelihood, serving Economic Development, providing Quality Services and Social Responsiveness to the Public/ Students/ Trainees.
Polytech Training and Wellness Center is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Polytech Training and Assessment Center, Inc. ( PTAC ) is now an assessment for : Cookery NCII, Bread and Pastry NCII, Food and Beverage NCII, Food and Beverage NCIII leading to Barista and Bartending NCII.
Polytech Training and Wellness Center – Imus, Cavite
Address: Aguinaldo Hiway, Tanzang Luma 5, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Telephone Number: (046) 471-0093; (02) 695-9829
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Polytech Training and Wellness Center” in the province of Cavite.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Bartending NC II||286 hours|
|Bread and Pastry Production NC II||141 hours|
|Commercial Cooking NC II||436 hours|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||336 hours|
|Food and Beverage Services NC III||124 hours|
- To draw potentials on individual having difficulties reaching the maximum standard of Learning.
- Enable to provide quality output by maintaining the sloop of Culinary Development.
- To recognize the Status of Students thru Personal Enrichment.
- To develop skills in Technical & Vocational Training Guidelines.
- To motivate the Character, Capital, Capacity, & Condition of the Students.
- To impart Golden Values Morally, Spiritually, Socially in a Conducive Learning Environment.
- To have a Successful Individual at the End of Course Session.
- At least of Legal Age
- Physically Fit, Mentally stable and With Good Moral Character
- Can Learn both English and Common Languages
FOR ENROLLMENT: OPTIONAL
- Original copy of Birth Certificate (NSO)
- ID Picture (4) pieces; (2) 2×2, (2) 1×1, with White Background.
- Form 138 or Report Card for Students & Certificates for Tech-Voc Graduate (Optional)
Scholarship NOW ACCEPTING OWWA MEMBERS/ BENEFICIARIES, FREE OF CHARGE & TRAINING
ALL COURSES TAKEN IS EXCLUSIVE OF TESDA ASSESSMENT FEE
Enrolment fee: 500.00
Tuition fees: 14,500.00 (OWWA SHARE PAYMENT)
2 (2×2) ID Picture
Filled up Application Form
WE are now accepting TESDA Scholars.
*50 Slot is available
* Commercial Cooking Course only
2-(2×2) ID Picture
2-(1×1) ID Picture
Xerox copy Birth certificate (single)
Xerox copy Marriage contract (Married)
Xerox copy Valid ID (2)
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES:
Note: This tuition breakdown applies for Culinary courses.
CASH BASIS: Php 15,000.00
INSTALLMENT BASIS: Php 14,500.00
Registration/ Enrolment fee
(Non-Refundable) Php 500.00
Add: Tuition fees & Other Fees
(Payable on or before) 14, 500.00*
TOTAL FEES UPON ENROLLMENT
1st Instalment Php 2,000.00
2nd Instalment 2,500.00
3rd Last Instalment 2,500.00
4th Installment 2,500.00
5th Installment 2,500.00
6th Installment 2,500.00
CASH & INSTALLMENT BASIS inclusive of the following:
Registration fees, School ID, Uniform (1-T-shirt), Ingredients, Chef’s Uniform (Blouse only), Hairnet, Apron, Toque, Towel & Training Certificates
OPEN FOR CULINARY COURSES:
TUITION FEE: 15,000.00 (PACKAGE)
Commercial Cooking/ Bread & Pastry/ Food & Bev. Services NC II
Food & Bev. Services NC II/ Bartending NC II
Food & Bev. Services NC III (Barista)/ Bartending NC II
Bread & Pastry/ Advance Baking (Cake Decorating)