//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js

Tesda Courses in Kasibu National Agricultural School

Kasibu National Agricultural School is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).

Kasibu National Agricultural School

Address: Pudi, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines
Telephone Number: 0919213937

The Kasibu National Agricultural School was established as a Community High School funded by the municipal government in 1969-1970.

It became a Barangay High School in 1971 to 1982 under the administration of the following principals: Mr. Antonio Serquina (1971-1972), Mrs. Delia Gramata (1972-1973), Mr. Jose Ligmayo (1973-1975) and Mrs. Esperanza Ranada (1975-1983). It is 60% of fund came from the National Budget while the other 40% came from the municipal revenue.

It was converted to Kasibu High School by virtue of Batas Pambansa Bilang 590 effective September 21, 1983 through the initiative of Assemblyman Carlos M. Padilla. It began its operation as Kasibu National Agricultural High School in October 1983 situated at Poblacion Kasibu with Mrs. Esperanza Ranada as the principal. It offered then a Technical Vocational Curriculum.
During the time of Dr. Rodolfo E. de Guzman (1983-1991), classes were transferred and held to its present site at Pudi, Kasibu in June 1989. The lot was an abandoned pastureland with a total land area of ninety-five hectares, which was finally acquired through Presidential Proclamation No. 642 in September 1990 at Cauayan High School.

The succeeding principal was Mr. Manuel Esteban (1991-1992).

Dr. Salvador B. Romo (1992-1996) followed by Mr. Florentino Ocampo Jr., Officer-In-charge for three months enhanced the development of the school with Technical Vocational as the curriculum.

By the virtue of R.A. 7796 effective July 1997, the school was transferred from the Department of Education Culture and Sports (DECS) to the auspices of Technical Education and Skills Development Authority(TESDA) DURING THE TIME OF Mr. Leslie I. Olli (1996-2003).

Due to the rationalization of the TESDA programs, its secondary education program was returned to the DepEd by DECS-TESDA joint Memorandum of Agreement dated November 27, 2001. The transfer composed of twelve teachers, two head teachers, three facilitative staff and principal. A proportionate budgetary allocation of MOOE for one hundred thousand pesos was given to them. One facility turned over were two buildings with eight classrooms. One storey-building as library, one storey food processing building, some science laboratory facilities, textbooks, magazines, journals, athletic equipments and some sets of furniture.

In 2003-2006, the Basic Education Curriculum (BEC) was changed to Restructed Basic Education Curriculum (RBEC) during the time of Mrs. Lhea A. Pascua as the principal.

Mrs. Flordeliza C. Gecobe (2006-2012) as the principal continued the program with Redesigned Tec-Voc to strengthen Tech-Voc as the curriculum until it was gradually implemented up to the fourth year level.

TESDA Approved Programs

Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Kasibu National Agricultural School” in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya.

List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs

Course Authorized Duration
Animal Production NC II 1 Year
Automotive Servicing NC II 486 Hours
Baking and Pastry Production NC II 116 Hours
Commercial Cooking NC II 436 Hours
Crop Production NC II 1 year
Dressmaking NC II 1 Year
Driving NC II 118 Hours
Food Processing NC II 192 Hrs.
Front Office Services NC II 436 Hours
Housekeeping NC II 118 Hours
Shielded Metal arc Welding NC II 268 hours
Trainer’s Methodology Level I 264 hours

Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:

  • At least 18 years of age
  • At least High School Graduate
  • Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
  • With good moral character
  • Undergone a pre-training assessment
  • Can communicate both orally and in written form

Training Fees and Schedule

The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.

For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.

Location and Contact Information

For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 0919213937. You can also visit Kasibu National Agricultural School. The assessment center is located at Pudi, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Tesda Courses © 2015 Privacy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use