English Fella Educational Corporation is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
FOCUSED ON STUDENTS
- English Fella offers an individualized curriculum. We have different classes to suit the needs of a particular student depending on his/her level. Therefore, each student has to take a level test (SELT- Student Enrollment Test) which is given upon his/her arrival. This level test accurately measures the level of a student
- 1 on 1 is a tailored program to answer the needs of a particular student in improving his/her English skills. We closely monitor the student’s progress and address his/her needs in learning.
- We allow teachers and students to spend time on the weekend so the student can experience Filipino lifestyle and at the same time be able to maximize his/ her time in speaking English.
- Aside from helping our students to improve their communication skills in English, one of our main concerns is the student’s health. In case of any health problem, students don’t need to worry because we are connected with the largest hospital in Cebu.
FOCUSED ON TUTOR DEVELOPMENT
English Fella’s regular ESL curriculum is divided into different departments; listening, reading, speaking, grammar and group class thus making a standard teaching in each subject.
- We are also using standard books. Our teachers have undergone training on how to use the books for effective, enjoyable and interactive learning.
- Our native speaker teacher has been conducting training for our teachers to further improve our teachers’ teaching quality.
- We have hired graduates from follwing reputable universities in the Philippines.
They have all gone through the systematic hiring process:
- A thorough examination of the applicant’s credentials (including their teaching license).
- An interview (initial and final interview is given to know if the applicant has a good philosophy in life besides having a good skills in teaching)
- A comprehensive test (TOIEC, vocabulary, and essay writing – to check the applicant’s level of communication skills.)
- Upon his/her employment, he/she is given a 6-month probationary period. We offer the mandatory benefits required by the Philippine government. We give individual and team incentives to motivate our teachers to do well in their profession.
English Fella Educational Corporation – Cebu City
Address: Tigbao, Talamban, Cebu City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (032) 344-0881; 343-3903; 255-1245
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “English Fella Educational Corporation” in the province of Cebu.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Course for Advanced Students||200 Hours|
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Course for Beginner Students||200 Hours|
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Course for Intermediate Students||200 Hours|
|Preparatory Course for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Level 3||200 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (032) 344-0881; 343-3903; 255-1245. You can also visit English Fella Educational Corporation. The assessment center is located at Tigbao, Talamban, Cebu City, Philippines.