CCT Training and Development Institute is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
CCT Training and Development Institute
Address: 5/F Joshua Center, 1428 Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Philippines
Telephone Number: 524-1819; 5241810
In 2006, CCT expressed the need for a focal ministry that would deepen the roots of faith of its human resource and community partners and develop their life-coping skills, thereby helping them cross the threshold of poverty and secure the fullness of life. Thus, the CCT Training and Development Institute came into being and rose to the call as the CCT Groups’ training and development arm. Since then, CCT-TDI designed and managed vocational technical training programs that are rooted in biblical precepts, utilizing the strategies of evangelism and discipleship and strengthening the capabilities of men and women working under its peer ministries and partners in the communities.
CCT-TDI links up with government and non-government training agencies and the academe in the performance of its mission, among these the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority, the Philippine Council for NGO Certification, Asian Institute of Management, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippine Christian University, University of Makati, and the AMG Skilled Hands Technological College, among others. It coordinates with these institutions for the post-graduate education of its managers, and the administration of entrepreneurial courses, technical courses, leadership training and character formation courses of its staff and community leaders. CCT-TDI-conducted courses are held in CCT-owned training centers and campuses countrywide. Course offerings include the following:
Management and Staff Development Program – aims to create a pool of pastors, managers and personnel vested with the mission to sow the seeds of faith among community partners and partner-entrepreneurs of CCT. Courses include:
- Master’s Degree in Management (M.M.), Master’s in Business Administration (M.B.A.) major in Entrepreneurship and Microfinance, or Master’s in Entrepreneurship for Nation Building for CCT managers in collaboration with nationally and internationally-accredited university systems
- Diamond Formation Training for new ministry workers
- Diamond Training in Community Governance for covenant community builders
- Diamond Training in Supervision and Mentoring for team servants
- Grassroots Entrepreneurship and Management (GEM) Trainers’ Training (various levels)
- Integrated Microfinance Technology Course
- Staff Retooling Training
- Christian Leadership Training
- Transformational Theology/ Ministry
Training Program for Community Partners – aims to form the country’s pool of social and economic entrepreneurs and business leaders who will constitute prosperous community centers and serve as agents of transformation. Courses include:
- Entrep-Eskwela Enterprise Training Modules for Micro and Small Entrepreneurs
- Basic Business Management Training (Basic Accounting, Financial Statement Preparation, Bookkeeping among other basics)
- Servant Leadership Training Program for the shepherding of faith communities
- Vocational Technical Training Program
- Business Mentoring Program for borrowers of the CCT Credit Cooperative with medium-sized loans of PHP50,000 upward. Hands-on experiential mentoring is provided by members of the CCT Board who freely volunteer time and effort to the activity.
Vocational Technical Skills Training – aims to equip members of the Covenant Community Service Cooperative (CCSC) with skills and technologies that qualify them for deployment in construction, site development, and building maintenance projects of CCT and its peer organizations. Courses include:
- Electrical Installation
- Building/ Facilities/ Real Property Maintenance
Administration of CCT-TDI Training Centers – CCT-TDI administers its training programs in training centers located on properties donated to the CCT Group of Ministries and in office venues approved by TESDA. Among these are the CCT-TDI Magdalena Campus in Magdalena, Laguna; the Kerith Ravine Institute in Malungon, Sarangani Province; and when developed, the CCT Retreat and Training Center in Tagaytay City. TESDA has recognized the CCT-TDI Training Room (Matthew) at the CCT Head Office, Joshua Center Building, Taft Avenue, Manila as among the approved assessment centers for the Microfinance Technology Course. CCT-TDI now has six TESDA-accredited assessors for this course.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “CCT Training and Development Institute” in the Manila.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Grassroots Entrepreneurship and Management Program||160 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 524-1819; 5241810. You can also visit CCT Training and Development Institute. The assessment center is located at 5/F Joshua Center, 1428 Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Philippines.