Ave. Maria College is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Ave. Maria College
Address: Liloy, Zambo. Del Norte, Philippines
Telephone Number: 926-4166
Ave Maria College is committed to produce graduates who have reached their full potential in every aspect – mind, body, heart, and spirit – to become productive individuals in the communities they will serve.
To ensure that no part of the human personality is overlooked, the college has developed a program of studies that is grounded on a threefold formation:
- Academic Formation – As a college, Ave Maria College provides its students with an interactive curriculum. More than just memorizing information, students are trained to develop and use critical thinking and problem-solving skills in order for true learning to take place. Learning is enhanced through research and the use of modern information and communication technology to prepare the graduates to compete in the domestic and international labor markets.
- Spiritual Formation – By providing opportunities for students to develop moral virtues and Christ-like values exemplified by the Blessed Virgin Mary, the College creates an environment for spiritual growth to enable students to experience the fulfillment and happiness that comes with living the faith. Its graduates are expected to become leaders or active members in their communities whose decisions and examples are guided by their Christian values.
- Apostolic Formation – True human development is achieved if every person is focused not only on himself/herself but on others as well. Hence, students at Ave Maria College participate in organized outreach activities to manifest the spirit of true service. Each one contributes time and effort to help the school, the church, and the community because talents are best developed when they are used to serve others.
Ave Maria College is the first Catholic college in Liloy, Zamboanga del Norte. Founded in the historical tradition of Catholic education due to its timeless relevance, this institution promises quality education that leads to the formation of men and women with intellectual and moral capacities to eventually contribute to the development of the town of Liloy and its neighboring communities.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Ave. Maria College” in Zamboanga Del Norte.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|2D Animation NC III||840 Hours|
|Commercial Cooking NC II||436 Hours|
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||356 Hours|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||336 Hours|
|Health Care Services NC II||996 Hours|
|Housekeeping NC II||436 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 926-4166. You can also visit Ave. Maria College. The assessment center is located at Liloy, Zambo. Del Norte, Philippines.