Don Bosco Technical Vocational Education and Training Center – Balamban, Inc. is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
DBBTCI therefore sets the following general goals and objectives:
- To train especially the young and the children of less-privileged families with necessary skills and work values so that they can either be self employed or enter in the various industries and businesses.
- To organize both the private and public sectors so that they become partners in the formation of the students.
- To create a Salesian culture within the center and its immediate neighborhood.
- To organize a youth center that will cater for the formation of other young people within the vicinity.
Don Bosco Technical Vocational Education and Training Center – Balamban, Inc.
Address: Prenza, Balamban, Cebu, Philippines
Telephone Number: (032) 346-5776 / 406-7628 / 09175898638
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Don Bosco Technical Vocational Education and Training Center – Balamban, Inc.” in the province of Cebu.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC II||268 hours|
|Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) NC II||268 hours|
|Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC I||268 Hours|
|Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II – Mobile Training Program||268 Hours|
|Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II||268 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (032) 346-5776 / 406-7628 / 09175898638. You can also visit Don Bosco Technical Vocational Education and Training Center – Balamban, Inc.. The assessment center is located at Prenza, Balamban, Cebu, Philippines.