Culinary Arts Hotel Entrepreneurial and Travel Services (CHETS Academy, Inc.) is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
The Culinary, Hotel, Entrepreneurial and Travel Services also known by its acronym- CHETS ACADEMY, pioneered by seven corporate professionals in the mountain highlands of the Cordillera region.
Because of their blessed and successful industrial undertakings along the fields of Restaurant Management and Operations, Hotel, Travel and Distribution Ventures, thought of establishing a school to complement its existing desire of helping and training people in the industry.
The corporate and founders of CHETS ACADEMY had seen the need for skilled human resources, trained and fitted for its existing business operations within its core focus, hence; the solution of coming up with a proper training ground in a formal educational set up for their employees and the society in general.
With the aid of the Divine Providence, CHETS ACADEMY commits itself to:
- Provide relevant and innovative academic programs and services.
- Encourage intellectual discourse within the fold of academic freedom.
- Adhere to and sustain the principles of productivity and self-sufficiency.
- Develop responsible citizens who will be committed to serve God, country and home.
- Translate development goals towards the attainment of a better quality of life for all its stakeholders.
- Gold – Chef Wars Classical New Asia ( Professional Division)
- Highest Silver – Plated Desserts (Professional Division)
- Highest Silver – Wedding Cake (Professional Division)
- Bronze – Chocolate & Vanilla Desserts (Professional Division)
- Champion – Benguet Skills Competition (Student Division)
- Fundamentals of Bread Making
- Fundamentals of Pastry Arts
- Fundamentals of Culinary Arts
- Advance in Bread Baking
- Advance in Culinary Arts
Culinary Arts Hotel Entrepreneurial and Travel Services (CHETS Academy, Inc.)
Address: 266 Wilson Academy Bldg., Balili, Km.4, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
Telephone Number: (074) 424-8368
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in Culinary Arts Hotel Entrepreneurial and Travel Services (CHETS Academy, Inc.) in the province of Benguet.
|List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs||Duration|
|Bartending NC II||286 hours|
|Bread and Pastry Production NC II||141 hours|
|Commercial Cooking NC II||436 hours|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||336 hours|
|Front Office Services NC II||996 hours|
|Housekeeping NC II||436 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please visit Culinary Arts Hotel Entrepreneurial and Travel Services (CHETS Academy, Inc.). The assessment center is located at 266 Wilson Academy Bldg., Balili, Km.4, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines.