Acuña Welding School is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Acuña Welding School specializes its trainees in Metals and Engineering sector in the field of Welding.
Acuña Welding School is an accredited TESDA Training/Assessment Center in the field of Metals and Engineering for SMAW NCII and GTAW NCII welding courses.
Pillars of AWS:
- Ernesto N. Acuña – Founder/Administrator/Lecturer SMAW NCII
- Lauro B. Binungcal – Head Trainor SMAW/GTAW NCII
- Allan Jay G. Acuña – Assistant Trainor SMAW NCII/GTAW NCII
- Marife G. Acuña – Registrar
- Jan Marion G. Acuña – Assistant Trainor SMAW/GTAW NCII
- Darryl John Acuña – Assistant Trainor SMAW NCII
Acuña Welding School, Inc. – Bataan
Address: Roman Expressway, Hermosa, Bataan, Philippines
Telephone Number: 09156712523 / +639193219494
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in Acuña Welding School in the province of Hermosa, Bataan.
|List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs||Duration|
|Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) NC II||268 hours|
|Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II||274 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 15 years of age
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from last school attended.
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 09156712523 or +639193219494. You can also visit Tesda Courses in Acuña Welding School Bataan. The assessment center is located at Roman Expressway, Hermosa, Bataan, Philippines.