Davao Doctors College is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Davao Doctors College is also one of the six academic institutions in Region XI with Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) accredited programs by the Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP) as of December 2011
- To provide innovative, balanced, and relevant education for lifelong learning of the global Filipino;
- To provide community outreach services through comprehensive general well-being projects;
- To promote passion for continuous improvement by upgrading facilities, strengthening research culture, intensifying partnerships and linkages;
- To promote environmental concern and community awareness by maintaining a sustainable and environment-friendly institution and implementing activities that help nurture the environment; and
- To achieve organizational efficiency and financial stability through competent management and governance.
Davao Doctors College
Address: Gen. Malvar St., Davao City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 082 222-4850; 082 221-1074
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Davao Doctors College” in the province of Davao del Sur.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Massage Therapy NC II||540 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 082 222-4850; 082 221-1074. You can also visit Davao Doctors College. The assessment center is located at Gen. Malvar St., Davao City, Philippines.