St. Michael’s College Iligan City is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Driven by the Marian Ignacian compassionate and humble service, St. Michael’s College of Iligan City empowers and nurtures persons to become daring and innovative agents for social transformation.
The College graduate of St. Micheal’s College is expected to:
- Lead a life guided by Gospel values and Ignacian Marian virtues characterized by an active commitment and involvement in Christ’s salvific mission;
- Participate actively in community building and contribute the best of what he/she is and has in the exercise of his/her roles in the realization of a transformed society;
- Render life-giving, humble service to others and share in the community’s endeavor for peace, stability and prosperity;
- Take every opportunity to enhance his/her personal and professional growth and development.
St. Michael’s College Iligan City
Address: Quezon Avenue, Iligan City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (063) 223-8318; 221-8214
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “St. Michael’s College Iligan City” in the province of Lanao Del Norte.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Caregiving NC II||786 H|
|Commercial Cooking NC II||436 hours|
|Finishing Course for Call Center Agents NC II||100 hours|
|Household Services NC II||216 hours|
|Housekeeping NC II||436 hours|
|Medical Transcription NC II||360 hours|
|Programming NC IV||252 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (063) 223-8318; 221-8214. You can also visit St. Michael’s College Iligan City. The assessment center is located at Quezon Avenue, Iligan City, Philippines.