St. Augustine School of Nursing Davao City is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
St. Augustine School of Nursing is Asia’s pioneer and largest school for Practical Nursing, Nursing Aide, Professional Caregiving and Medical Transcription. Committed to making students learn in a caring environment. Reaching out to the communities it serves via medical missions and various outreach care programs. The very same type of Pinoy Care that St. Augustine graduates are sharing here and abroad.
In response to the rising demand for healthcare professionals here and abroad, St. Augustine School of Nursing (SASN) was established in 2004. The response to the pioneer branches in España Manila, Lagro Quezon City and East Rizal was phenomenal.
The continuing success of St. Augustine is anchored on the world-class quality of training it provides and its continuous upgrading of curriculum to meet the growing needs of medical tourism, healthcare and the hospitality business. Its advanced curriculum meets the minimum standards set by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and provides a more holistic approach in producing healthcare professionals equipped, not just with the basic skills and knowledge in taking care of patients, but are also taught basic computer skills, personality development, legal aspects in the workplace and foreign languages.
Why choose St. Augustine School of Nursing?
- No.1 Chain Nursing School (National) in the 2004 National Shoppers’ Choice Annual Awards
- Recognized as the Outstanding Caregiver School for 2003 by the Philippine National Caregiver Association
- Job opportunities through InfoTech to earn US$2,000 or more monthly
- Certification in just 6 months with full international standard of hospital on-the-job training
- IT-based nursing education. Gives you an edge in landing one of the 500,000 worldwide job openings for caregivers and nursing aides
- Professional and experienced faculty
- Offers language training and cross-cultural orientation
- A member of the AMA Education System with international linkages
- Registered with TESDA under new training regulations
St. Augustine School of Nursing Davao City
Address:Rizal Park, San Pedro St., Davao City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (082) 2253072; 225-1500
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “St. Augustine School of Nursing Davao City” in the province of Davao del Sur.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Caregiving NC II||830 Hours|
|Health Care Services NC II||1,079 Hours|
|Practical Nursing||3,060 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (082) 2253072; 225-1500. You can also visit St. Augustine School of Nursing Davao City. The assessment center is located at Rizal Park, San Pedro St., Davao City, Philippines.