Saint Uriel Security Training Institute of Technology is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Saint Uriel Security Training Institute of Technology Inc. used to be an idea from one of the original owners who separated from the corporation around January 2010. Due to lack of financial funds, the rest of the remaining partners sought help from their families to put up the school before June 2010. Three additional partners from the Limpag Clan devout their time and effort in fulfilling the school’s documentation and accreditation.
By March 2010, Saint Uriel manage to secure final inspection schedule from TESDA and PNP FESAGSS. It was a mistake for the board to include “of Technology” on the company name registered on Securities Exchange Commission or S.E.C. Thus, changing the company name to Saint Uriel Security Training Institute Inc, took a lot of time and the proper documentation to secure approval from the SOSIA-Camp Crame. Until August 16, 2010, the school finally received their Amended SEC Registration. Soon, Saint Uriel took baby steps in getting organized to accept enrollment. The first batch of students for Pre-licensing Training started on August 31, 2010. Refresher Training Course started around September 9, 2010.
Few people know that our coming 3rd Birthday is also the birthday of our President and Training Director, Eliezer Ondin Limpag. The coming date is definitely a celebration you do not want to miss. As the day draws near, the corporators, staff, family and friends are reminded that whatever happens. It happens for a purpose.
Purpose of Corporation
1. To train individuals in accordance with “The Private Security Agency Law” (RA 5487) through the establishment of an educational Institution with the purpose of providing the basic education required to qualify for a license to exercise their profession as Security Guards, Private Detectives, Security Officers, Security Consultants and related professions and;
2. To operate this training institution with Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET);
3. To provide quality training and education to students and professional security guards/private detectives in line with their primary duties and responsibilities to protect lives and properties as well as enforcement of laws and to maintain peace and order;
1. To enhance the quality of professional security guard, private detectives, security officers and security consultants;
2. To boost the development of the security business through the provision of adequately -trained professionals,
3. To help the government in training out-of-school youth on the attributes of good citizenship and helping in the maintenance of peace and order. That the registration of the articles of incorporation shall not be construed as a grant or permit to operate the school of learning.
Saint Uriel Security Training Institute of Technology – Mandaue City
Address: 3F 2D F. Lim Bldg. corner Maguikay St., Hi-way, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Telephone Number: 268-0664
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Saint Uriel Security Training Institute of Technology” in the province of Cebu.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Security Service NC I||170 Hours|
|Security Service NC II||223 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 268-0664. You can also visit Saint Uriel Security Training Institute of Technology. The assessment center is located at 3F 2D F. Lim Bldg. corner Maguikay St., Hi-way, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines.