Northeastern Mindanao Colleges is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Northeastern Mindanao Colleges
Address: Rizal cor. Amat St., Surigao City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (086) 826-6288
Northeastern Mindanao Colleges – it’s more than just a great education. It’s about making a career out of what you love to do.
A trans-formative academic institution bridging academe with industry committed to produce competent technical graduates, socially responsible professionals and value-laden lifelong learners with a competitive advantages.
In pursuit of its philosophy NEMCO aims to educate students to develop wholesome values and attitudes; to become intellectually, technologically and globally profecient in their chosen professions; and to be involved in the promotion of national interests and international cooperation.
As a private, non-secretarian educational institution the Northeastern Mindanao Colleges aims to:
- Provides secondary and tertiary educational for the development of the learners in an environment responsive and relevant to the needs of the community.
- Offers programs that are holistic and compliant with accreditation standard excellence.
- Produce morally upright professional leaders and globally competitive graduates.
- Develop relevant research and other scholarly activities that generate real life learning.
- Engage in community extension services that foster self-reliance and empowerment among the marginalized.
- Strengthen and expand partnership with stakeholders, which are sustainable, efficient, and effective in meeting the needs of the institution and the community.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Northeastern Mindanao Colleges” in the Province of Surigao Del Norte.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||356 hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (086) 826-6288. You can also visit Northeastern Mindanao Colleges. The assessment center is located at Rizal cor. Amat St., Surigao City, Philippines.