Livelihood Training and Productivity Center is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Livelihood Training and Productivity Center
Address: Km. 1, Surigao City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (086) 232-5008
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Livelihood Training and Productivity Center” in the Province of Surigao Del Norte.
Tesda Courses Offered:
Short Courses (3 months)/Skills Training on the Following:
- Advanced Computer Education
- Basic Computer Education
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- TIG & MIG Welding
- Food Technology
- Beauty Care
- Art & Sign
- Basic Micro-Computer Servicing
- Building Wiring Electrician
AVAILING OF SHORT COURSES AT THE LIVELIHOOD TRAINING AND PRODUCTIVITY CENTER (LTPC)
About the Service: The City Government of Surigao through the LTPC provides regular technical, vocational training programs in accordance with TESDA standards to untrained adults and out of school youths as part of the city’s continuing livelihood & skills provision.
- Two (2) pieces 1×1 ID picture
- Community Tax Certificate
- T-shirt Uniform (once enrolled)
- Advanced Computer Education – P 1,200.00
- Basic Computer Education – 1,200.00
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding – 380.00
- TIG & MIG Welding – 1,000.00
- Food Technology – 630.00
- Beauty Care – 280.00
- Sewing – 280.00
- Electronics – 280.00
- Art & Sign – 280.00
- Basic Micro-Computer Servicing – 430.00
- Building Wiring Electrician – 280.00
(NOTE: Fees subject to change once proposed increase will be approved by the Sangguniang Panlungsod)
How to Avail of the Service?
- Go to the Information Desk of the LTPC
- Fill-Up Enrollment Form
- Submit enrollment form and yourself for a 1 on 1 interview.
- Pay corresponding fee at the Cashier
- Wait for issuance of receipt and Identification Card
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (086) 232-5008. You can also visit Livelihood Training and Productivity Center. The assessment center is located at Km. 1, Surigao City, Philippines.