Jocson College is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Address: 1st Street, Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
Telephone Number: 045-892-0756
Jocson College primarily provides technical and advance instructions for special purposes and promotes academic and service excellence that leads to the students’ academic, social, emotional and spiritual growth.
Jocson College aims to be one of the leading colleges in the Philippines in devloping graduates, competent in responding to the needs of the country and the demands of international standards.
The Jocson College Advantage
- Licensed and Experienced Instructors from Abroad
- Fully-Equipped Multi-Media-Based Air-Conditioned Classrooms
- First in the Philippines to offer Computer-Based Training
- Complete State-of-the-Art Equipments and Facilities
- Adopt Dual-Training System
- With International Practicum-Training Program
- With own operational Hotel
- With own Boeing 727 Aircraft
- Grant both Diploma and National Certifications upon Graduation
- Grant Scholarship for qualified students
- High Employment Opportunities
- Affordable fees with No Hidden Charges
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Jocson College” in the Province of Pampanga.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Bartending NC II||286 Hours|
|Beauty Care NC II||1098 hours|
|Bookkeeping NC III||292 Hours|
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||392 Hours|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||356 Hours|
|Front Office Services NC II||472 Hours|
|Hairdressing NC II||1096 hours|
|Housekeeping NC II||436 Hours|
|Massage Therapy NC II||600 hours|
|Programming NC IV||252 Hours|
|Tour Guiding Services NC II||196 Hours|
|Travel Services NC II||196 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 045-892-0756. You can also visit Jocson College. The assessment center is located at 1st Street, Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines.