Intercity College of Science and Technology is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
INTERCITY COLLEGE EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY
The heart of Intercity College of Science and Technology’s (ICST) philosophy is to provide students with top quality training and education services to ensure total customer satisfaction as:
- ICST is committed to making education available to those who need it so that they can contribute to the development of their countries.
- ICST has the responsibility to identify and stimulate the development of leadership of its students.
- ICST is consistently upgrading its resources especially in the area of human resources where staff is given recognition for their contribution.
Intercity College of Science and Technology (ICST)
Address: 233 Araulo St., Corner Emilio Jacinto Ext. Davao City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 082 222-9771; 226-8951, 226-8953, 226-8954
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Intercity College of Science and Technology” in the province of Davao del Sur.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Computer Hardware Servicing NC II||392 Hours|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||356 Hours|
|Front Office Services NC II||472 Hours|
|Household Services NC II||216 Hours|
|Housekeeping NC II||400 Hours|
|Programming NC IV||252 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 082 222-9771. You can also visit Intercity College of Science and Technology. The assessment center is located at 233 Araulo St., Corner Emilio Jacinto Ext. Davao City, Philippines.