Christian Colleges of Southeast Asian Foundation (CCSA) is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
CCSA is a leading Christ-centered educational institution that provides quality, holistic and innovative learning in a nurturing environment. CCSA envisions producing competent servant-leaders who have the passion for academic excellence, character development and social responsibility.
As a Christian educational institution, CCSA believes that the academe is one of the pillars of society that has a major influence on the development of the child. It adopts Psalm 111:10 that states: “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom” and Proverbs 22:6 “Train up the child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
- To honor God in all aspects of the school program.
- To provide quality curriculum with strong foundation in Science, Math and English.
- To inculcate in students the Christian values and passion for excellence.
- To provide a nurturing environment conducive to learning that develops the multi-intelligence of the students.
- To develop the spirit of inquiry, critical thinking, interest and skills in research.
- To educate for responsible citizenship servant-leadership and stewardship of the environment
- To enhance awareness of and responsiveness to social issues at the local, national, and global perspective.
- To provide and develop competent faculty and staff.
- To provide state-of-the-art learning facilities.
- To make a growing sense of community and partnership/collaboration among the Board of Trustees, school administration, faculty and staff, parents, alumni, and students.
Christian Colleges of Southeast Asian Foundation (CCSA)
Address: Tulip Drive cor. Quimpo Blvd., Juna subd., Davao City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 082 298-4526; Fax: 082 296-9455
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “Christian Colleges of Southeast Asian Foundation” in the province of Davao del Sur.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Caregiving NC II||986 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number 082 298-4526; Fax: 082 296-9455. You can also visit Christian Colleges of Southeast Asian Foundation. The assessment center is located at Tulip Drive cor. Quimpo Blvd., Juna subd., Davao City, Philippines.