CARD-MRI Development Institute is an institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical and Vocational Education and Training Programs (TVET) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
CARD MRI is a group of mutually reinforcing institutions that provides financial (loans, savings, micro-insurance) and non-financial services (health and business education, business development and information technology services) to landless poor women through its bank branches, NGO branches,Mutual Benefit Association provincial offices, Pharmacies, a Development Institute, a Business Development Services Foundation, a Leasing and Finance Corporation, and a Information and Technology company.
CARD-MRI Development Institute
Address: Tranca, Bay, Laguna, Philippines
Telephone: (049) 249-3824
CMDI is a globally respected development institute that provides exceptional practitioner-led training and education services to create competent and dedicated people who empower and uplift socio-economically challenged families.
CMDI commits to:
- Equip CARD MRI staff with competencies, values and spirit to excel in achieving the mission of CARD MRI;
- Empower CARD MRI members to further improve the quality of life in their communities by facilitating learning on entrepreneurship and development; and
- Share best practices in integrated microfinance and non-financial development services with practitioners from around the world.
TESDA Approved Programs
Here is the list of available TESDA registered programs and short courses offered in “CARD-MRI Development Institute” in the province of Laguna.
List of Tesda Courses Offered / Registered Programs
|Training Course for Microfinance Agents||120 Hours|
|Training Course for Microinsurance Agents||120 Hours|
Basic Requirements for TESDA Courses:
- At least 18 years of age
- At least High School Graduate
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- With good moral character
- Undergone a pre-training assessment
- Can communicate both orally and in written form
Training Fees and Schedule
The cost of training and tuition fees may vary depending upon the specific course of interest and the school offering the training. Training centers also may have slightly different syllabus to teach to students in a class.
For inquiries, tuition fees, enrollment procedures, class schedule and other concern, it would be better that you visit their school/training center and inquire for other documents they may need.
Location and Contact Information
For further information, please contact the school directly at telephone number (049) 249-3824. You can also visit CARD-MRI Development Institute. The assessment center is located at Tranca, Bay, Laguna, Philippines.